Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 03, 2005

The First Post

Here I am.

A lot of people have asked me about my workout routine, my diet, etc. It is very flattering to be asked those kinds of questions and I have done my best to answer them. I started saving the responses I gave via email etc. so that when I was asked again I would have the answers handy and not have to type them all over again. [I don’t think my fingers need to build that kind of workout. ;-) ] Now that I have gathered this material, and frankly, I have more to say; I thought I would start this Blog dedicated solely to those areas. I am by no means an expert on any of this. I will only be telling you what has worked for me to attain the body you see in the pictures I have posted. I hope it may help some of you and I know it will help me. Putting this information out there along with some pictures keeps me on my toes – I want to live up to the image I present and try to improve on it. Please feel free to ask more questions in the comment sections of these posts. I will do my best to answer them. Thanks.

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you post! --redhochipe bm#69

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, let's get down to brass tacks...how about more of those rocky biceps?

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great well ballanced body - I'd be very interested i seeing what you do. Your pics are very inspiring.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful, well ballanced body. I'd be very interested in seeing what your workout and diet routines were. Your pics are very inspiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home